Scotland's International Development Alliance adheres to certain values, and we ask our members to do the same.
- We uphold the absolute necessity for international development to be undertaken in genuine partnerships with the organisations and people in the communities we support through our work.
- We value openness, transparency, ongoing learning and accountability to our partners at home and overseas and to our supporters and donors.
- We value development whose benefits are accessible for all, irrespective of age, ability, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity. We do not tolerate the incitement of hate against any person, group of individuals, sector of society or race.
- We believe that international development should be led by the expressed needs and aspirations of people and communities in developing countries and the potential to make lasting change, rather than by the preferences of donors or the requirement to show short term results.
- We adhere to the principle of ‘do no harm’.
- We endorse the UN Sustainable Development Goals and align our objectives to the international commitment to meet them, for vital transformational change in the world by 2030.
Who We Are
Our history, vision and mission statement shape our organisation.
We adhere to certain values, and we ask our members to do the same.
Our Strategic Plan
Our strategic plan sets out our objectives and outlines how we will work with our members to achieve them.
We work in partnership with our members as well as others in Scotland, the UK and internationally. this page sets out our main partners and funders.
Our Board of Trustees is responsible for the overall governance and strategic direction of the charity.
We are a small team with a range of skills and backgrounds.
Reports and Finance
This section provides the latest documents relating to our governance and operations
We welcome your inquiries, so don't hesitate to get in touch.