We work in partnership with our members as well as others in Scotland, the UK and internationally.
We collaborate closely with our sister organisations across the UK:
- Bond – Network of international development organisations based predominantly in England,
- Hub Cymru Africa - The Wales International Development Hub and
- CADA - The Coalition of Aid and Development Agencies in Northern Ireland
Our funding is provided by:
- Our members, who pay us an annual membership subscription
- The Scottish Government, who provide us with a grant which covers most of our core costs
- Our sponsors who help us with our events and other services, especially Diversity Travel
Who We Are
Our history, vision and mission statement shape our organisation.
We adhere to certain values, and we ask our members to do the same.
Our Strategic Plan
Our strategic plan sets out our objectives and outlines how we will work with our members to achieve them.
We work in partnership with our members as well as others in Scotland, the UK and internationally. this page sets out our main partners and funders.
Our Board of Trustees is responsible for the overall governance and strategic direction of the charity.
We are a small team with a range of skills and backgrounds.
Reports and Finance
This section provides the latest documents relating to our governance and operations
We welcome your inquiries, so don't hesitate to get in touch.