We work in partnership with our members as well as others in Scotland, the UK and internationally.
We collaborate closely with our sister organisations across the UK:
- Bond – Network of international development organisations based predominantly in England,
- Hub Cymru Africa - The Wales International Development Hub and
- CADA - The Coalition of Aid and Development Agencies in Northern Ireland
Our funding is provided by:
- Our members, who pay us an annual membership subscription
- The Scottish Government, who provide us with a grant which covers most of our core costs
- A UK Aid Connect grant, as part of a consortium led by Bond who receive the funding from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). Learn more about the Civil Society Collective and our activities to support Scottish civil society organisations
- Our sponsors who help us with our events and other services
Who We Are
Our history, vision and mission statement shape our organisation.
Our theory of change, why and how we do what we do.
We are a small team with a range of skills and backgrounds.
We work in partnership with our members as well as others in Scotland, the UK and internationally. this page sets out our main partners and funders.
Reviews and Reports
A full selection of our annual reviews going back to 2007, detailing our impact and finances.