Alliance Photography Competition
Sustainable Development Goals – a Young Person’s Perspective
Members of Scotland’s International Development Alliance are invited to submit a photograph that illustrates sustainable development through the eyes of a young person.
Your photo can focus on one of the sustainable development goals or a combination of a few. You might want to portray how young people are involved in shaping development or what impact development has on young people through the work of your organisation or partners. Or maybe your photo could highlight why future work on a specific SDG is important for young people.
There is no age limit for entrants, but entries are particularly encouraged from the young people you are working with either in Scotland or overseas.
The top entries will be displayed at our Annual Conference on the 25th September 2018.
Please note you do not need to be a professional photographer to enter – feel free to get snapping with your smartphone!
How to Apply
- Deadline for submission is 31st August 2018
- Send images as attachments to email@example.com in JPEG format
- Along with images please provide the following details in a Word document
Age range of photographer:
<10 years old; 10 – 15 years old; 16-20 years old; 20-30 years old; 30+
Short description of the photo: (Maximum 250 words)
Terms & Conditions
- Entries should comply with the DOCHAS code
- Images can be portrait or landscape
- Images submitted should be of print quality, ideally a minimum of 2480 x 3508 pixels.
- Maximum of 3 entries per organisation
- By submitting your photograph, you are consenting to the Alliance displaying your image on our website and social media channels. All photos will be credited unless you specifically ask us not to name the photographer.
- The top entries will be reviewed by a panel and displayed at our Annual Conference.