Now over 160 users on Alliance Community - Join the conversation!
The Alliance Community is a recently created online space for members to connect with other members to network, collaborate and seek peer support. Since its creation in March, the forum has been seen lively discussion and collaboration around a number of topics and themes.
The Community hosts a number of discussion groups to facilitate conversation amongst the Alliance mentors, the policy committee and various groupings of thematic members such as Scottish Government grantees. Find out more about the purpose of the Alliance Community on the Member Services section of the website.
So far, members have used the community for wide ranging purposes, including to find organisations looking to share space in shipping containers, to source guidance for social media communications carried out by volunteers, and to gather advice on setting up NGOs in particular country contexts.
2018 Community highlights:
The five most active member organisations visiting the community were:
The three most commented on posts were:
- From the policy and advocacy group about ‘September 2018 CPG on Climate Change’ with 34 replies
- From the LNOB Working Group about ‘Organisations working in Microfinance’ with 18 replies
- From the Communications sub-topic about the ‘Using Video to Tell Your Stories’ training event held in August with 16 replies
Our busiest traffic to the Community was in July with:
- 55 sign ups on the 4 July
- 19 posts by users in a day on the 4 July
- 98 user visits on the 5 July
We reached a grand total of 163 signed up users in December 2018
We have users from 60 different member organisations
To find out more and to join the conversation, sign up to the Alliance Community today.