Bethesda Khankho International
Bethesda-Khankho International supports the projects of Bethesda-Khankho Foundation for holistic transformation. We support and work with the disadvantaged tribal communities, particularly in state of Manipur in north-east India.
The organization is founded on the Christian principle of sacrificial love locally expressed in the people's own altruistic tradition of Khankho.
We believe in the potential of the poor and marginalized people transforming their lives and the world and hence, our motto: 'Be transformed to transform.'
Our activities include:
(1) Bethesda Children's Home - providing a Secure Home to orphans with holistic care such as food, shelter, clothing, education, including spiritual and social development.
(2) Bethesda Academy - providing quality and integral education to tribal children with a vision to prepare more educated, more inclusive, more tolerant and responsible global citizens.
(3) Skill Training Programmes - providing young people with the opportunity to learn skills for self-support.
(4) Indigenous Resources - providing online cultural, theological and devotional resources in the context of human struggle for dignity, meaning and peace.
(5) Leadership development - preparing leaders for the 21st century society by supporting young people for professional training in partnership with other organizations and providing consultancy services to those already in leadership positions.
We don't impose our values on others but work alongside the people in the name of Christ in discovering and deciding for the matters that affect their lives. For this reason, we strive to achieve the highest level of professionalism, integrity, transparency and commitment. So if you are looking for something new and worthwhile and wish to leave behind your LEGACY, you are in the right place - just contact us to find an opportunity to support that suits your passion
Organisational member, B
Areas of Interest
- Advocacy and Campaigns
- Capacity Building
- Children and young people
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Education – Development & Capacity Building
- Education – General
- Education – Global Citizenship
- Health – Community Health
- Human Rights
- Religion & Culture