Scottish Fair Trade Forum
The Scottish Fair Trade Forum (SFTF) works to make Scotland a nation that is a global leader in challenging global poverty and recognises the dignity and rights of producers through a commitment to fairness in international trading.
The SFTF exists to maintain Fair Trade Nation status for Scotland and build upon that achievement to embed the values of fairness in all aspects of Scottish society.
The key aims of SFTF are:
1. To maintain and develop Fair Trade Nation status.
2. To integrate Fair Trade principles into decision-making and procedures at all levels of government in Scotland.
3. To encourage the business community to integrate Fair Trade principles and corporate accountability into all aspects of their business, and to encourage the growth of the Fair Trade sector in Scotland.
4. To develop and enable strategic partnerships with communities and activists.
5. To engage the broader public in Scotland's Fair Trade Nation campaign by raising awareness and encouraging understanding of the role of Fair Trade in creating a more sustainable world.
We are a membership body, governed by our members.
Organisational member, C
Areas of Interest
- Advocacy and Campaigns
- United Kingdom