Thrive is a new organisation, starting by helping schools in north Malawi to develop school orchards.
Our objects, as described in our constitution, are:
- The betterment of people's lives in any country, including their health, education, assets, housing and income,
- The reduction of poverty, in any country.
- The improvement of systems in any country, contributing to the above.
Organisational member, A
Areas of Interest
- Climate Change
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Education – Development & Capacity Building
- Gender Issues
- Good Practice & Effectiveness
- Governance and anti-corruption
- Human Rights
- Income Generation
- Water and Sanitation
- Sustainable development