By participating in an active network, organisations can become more effective and make a greater impact on reducing poverty and inequality. Together we can make better progress towards meeting our international development goals.
Who can you network with through Scotland’s International Development Alliance?
- Other members
- Key stakeholders in international development such as the Scottish Parliament, the Scottish Government, Ministers and officials from DFID and the major charitable trusts
- Leading individuals from international NGOs, academic departments, businesses and other sectors who can share their insights into international development
- Attend our events and training courses
- Join one of our working groups or get involved in collective advocacy
- Promote your events and campaigns through our newsletter and website
- Reach out online through our Online Community
- Connect with others on our social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
There are no pages to display for your chosed filters or keyword.
Effectiveness & Learning
Working on effectiveness has long term benefits for an organisation and the people it supports. We offer a number of bespoke services for our members.
Finding and accessing funding is an important aspect of any organisation's work. We offer services to members to support them with this.
Policy and Infuencing
We broker connections between our members and decision-makers, while also providing a platform to develop a collective voice on important issues.
Our Safer for All Safeguarding support package provides guidance and resources to strengthen safeguarding standards and capacity in organisations working internationally.
By participating in an active network, organisations can become more effective. Together we can make better progress towards meeting our international development goals.