By participating in an active network, organisations can become more effective and make a greater impact on reducing poverty and inequality. Together we can make better progress towards meeting our international development goals.
Who can you network with through Scotland’s International Development Alliance?
- Other members
- Key stakeholders in international development such as the Scottish Parliament, the Scottish Government, Ministers and officials from DFID and the major charitable trusts
- Leading individuals from international NGOs, academic departments, businesses and other sectors who can share their insights into international development
- Attend our events and training courses
- Join one of our working groups or get involved in collective advocacy
- Promote your events and campaigns through our newsletter and website
- Reach out online through our Online Community
- Connect with others on our social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
There are no pages to display for your chosed filters or keyword.
How We Help
Effectiveness & Learning
Working on effectiveness has long term benefits for an organisation and the people it supports. We offer a number of bespoke services for our members.
Finding and accessing funding is an important aspect of any organisation's work. We offer services to members to support them with this.
Policy and Advocacy
We broker connections between our members and decision-makers, while also providing a platform to develop a collective voice on important issues.
By participating in an active network, organisations can become more effective. Together we can make better progress towards meeting our international development goals.
The "Safer for All" package supports organisations to strengthen their safeguarding policies, procedures and practice; it comprises resources, templates, examples and is accompanied by a structured programme of capacity development, workshops and training.
Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development
This page summarises the concept of policy coherence and links to our main our main body of work on this issue - an open and editable Wiki.
This page provides a summary of what the Alliance is planning around the UN Climate Negotiations that come to Glasgow in November 2020. We also signpost to resources, events, and information available from our members and partners.