By participating in the alliance, organisations and individuals become part of a vibrant and dynamic community working towards shared goals in Scotland. Together we can make better progress, through connection, collaboration and community.
Who can you connect with through Scotland’s International Development Alliance?
- A network of over 200 members, from individuals to international NGOs, organisations in the private sector, universities and more.
- Key stakeholders in international development such as the Scottish Parliament, the Scottish Government, Ministers and officials from DFID and the major charitable trusts
- Leading individuals from international NGOs, academic departments, businesses and other sectors who can share their insights into international development
Opportunities for connection
- Participate in the Alliance Member Hub, an inclusive and accessible online community
- Attend our events and training courses
- Join one of our working groups or get involved in collective advocacy
- Promote your events and campaigns through our newsletter and website
- Connect with others on our social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
There are no pages to display for your chosed filters or keyword.
Join Scotland's International Development Alliance and be part of Scotland's international development community.
We broker connections between our members and decision-makers, while also providing a platform to develop a collective voice on important issues.
Find out more about our work to share the wide range of experience and knowledge of our community.
By participating in an active network, organisations can become more effective. Together we can make better progress towards meeting our international development goals.
Humanitarian Action & Global Citizenship
The Alliance has expanded into a new area of work which has the aim of building global solidarity in Scotland and in its relationships with other communities around the world in a very practical, hands-on way.
Global Citizenship Steering Group
Find out more about the Global Citizenship Steering Group, and keep up to date with the excellent work they are doing!
Our Safer for All Safeguarding support package provides guidance and resources to strengthen safeguarding standards and capacity in organisations working internationally.
Humanitarian Emergency Fund
The Humanitarian Emergency Fund (HEF) is a £ 1 million a year fund provided by the Scottish Government to respond to overseas humanitarian emergencies.