By participating in the alliance, organisations and individuals become part of a vibrant and dynamic community working towards shared goals in Scotland. Together we can make better progress, through connection, collaboration and community.
Who can you connect with through Scotland’s International Development Alliance?
- A network of over 200 members, from individuals to international NGOs, organisations in the private sector, universities and more.
- Key stakeholders in international development such as the Scottish Parliament, the Scottish Government, Ministers and officials from DFID and the major charitable trusts
- Leading individuals from international NGOs, academic departments, businesses and other sectors who can share their insights into international development
Opportunities for connection
- Participate in the Alliance Member Hub, an inclusive and accessible online community
- Attend our events and training courses
- Join one of our working groups or get involved in collective advocacy
- Promote your events and campaigns through our newsletter and website
- Connect with others on our social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
There are no pages to display for your chosed filters or keyword.
We broker connections between our members and decision-makers, while also providing a platform to develop a collective voice on important issues.
Working on effectiveness has long term benefits for an organisation and the people it supports. We offer a number of bespoke services for our members.
By participating in an active network, organisations can become more effective. Together we can make better progress towards meeting our international development goals.
Facing the Crisis
In the runup to COP26, this new digital exhibition will explore the impacts of the climate crisis on people and communities across the world. Through a diverse range of visual content, it shares personal stories, highlights climate challenges and celebrates responses to the climate crisis in lower-income countries.