ONLINE TRAINING- Income Generation: Strategies for financial sustainability
Wednesday, 12th December 2018
Duration: 2 hours
Trainer: Graeme Reekie, Wren & Greyhound
Topic: a strategic approach to income generation
Software: GoToTraining (all you need is a charged laptop, an internet connection and enthusiasm to join the session)
Who is it for: this training will be particularly relevant for project managers and individuals working across fundraising, marketing and business development. However, it will be useful to anyone with an interest in developing an income generation strategy whether you work in a charity or not.
- Improved understanding of how income generation can support organisational sustainability,
- Increased understanding of sustainable approaches to income generation strategy,
- An awareness of new tools for working on income generation,
- Identification of specific actions to improve income generation in your project or organisation which can be developed into an action plan.
Why you should attend:
Creative management consultancy Wren & Greyhound will facilitate a two hour training session, which will explore the ‘income generation’ section of their ‘Lasting Difference’ guide to sustaining organisations and their impact. The guide is specifically designed to help non-profit organisations create lasting change and build sustainable organisations.
The online training session will cover key elements of the ‘Lasting Difference’ guide and allow time for peers to share their experiences in a supportive environment. Attendees will be able to reflect on both the challenges and opportunities of building financially resilient organisations.
Effective income generation requires an holistic approach. It should consider all of an organisation’s revenue sources; understand and meet customers’ needs; and be sustained through relationships not transactions.
Please note that spaces for this training session are capped at twelve to ensure that there is a conducive learning environment. If you have never participated in an online training, or, if you have any questions about using the online software please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team, who will answer all of your questions.
What previous participants said:
- “Really helpful in focussing on the specifics. Sometimes training in this area is too general to apply to our organisation's specific challenges. Was helpful to clarify where the gap lies for us and taking that further.”
- “Useful - our organisation is perhaps less ‘usual’ in how it operates. Helped me realise that I do know how to create sustainable organisations. "
- “Informative, thought provoking and a bit of fun. Good to meet new people and share new ideas and perspectives.”