Online Charity Finance 3: Annual Reporting
Friday, 16th March 2018
New Online Alliance Training: Charity Finance February & March 2018
The dreaded F word... finance. It is the elephant in the room that many charities don’t want to think about.
Our new 3-part online training series on charity finance is just the thing to help get your books in order!
If you are new to finance and don’t have a background in numbers, don’t worry, this training will go through things step-by-step. Whether you are a trustee, volunteer or employee that is managing finances for the first time, this series is for you.
Or, if you simply want to refresh your knowledge and get to grips with budget management and financial planning, this course also fits the bill.
This session will look at:
- Financial reporting requirements – for OSCR and Companies House
- Annual accounts – overview of the different formats; Receipts & Payments and SORP-compliant; need for audit or Independent Examination
- The Trustees Annual Report – an integral part of the annual accounts; format and content
- Reserves – need for, level, policy and reporting
- Annual Returns – to OSCR and Companies House
- Other issues that have to be reported – changes and notifications (reminder from Getting to Grips with the Basics)
- Safeguarding and Notifiable Events - update
Please note: You are expected to watch the first two sessions available on our resources section before participating in this session.
For more information – contact Kruti.