Online Charity Finance Training
Friday, 16th February 2018
New Online Alliance Training: Charity Finance February & March 2018
The dreaded F word... finance. It is the elephant in the room that many charities don’t want to think about.
Our new 3-part online training series on charity finance is just the thing to help get your books in order!
If you are new to finance and don’t have a background in numbers, don’t worry, this training will go through things step-by-step. Whether you are a trustee, volunteer or employee that is managing finances for the first time, this series is for you.
Or, if you simply want to refresh your knowledge and get to grips with budget management and financial planning, this course also fits the bill.
The first session will be pre-recorded and will be on our website from Friday 16th February. You can watch this session in your own time and it will be available on our website even after the training has finished.
The three sessions will look at:
- Getting to grips with the basic systems – Pre-recorded, available from 16th February
- the different types of income of your organisation (e.g. restricted and unrestricted) and how you report on this.
- Gift aid awareness
- Duties as a charity and reporting to OSCR.
- Budget Setting and Financial Planning – 1st March, live online session
- Registration is now open. Please register below.
- Annual Reporting – 16th March, live online session
- Registration for this session will open soon.
Please note: You are expected to watch the first session before participating in the following two sessions.
For more information – contact Kruti.